Holiday apartment "Casa Tancau" in Santa Maria Navarrese

add to your favoritesAdd to your favorites
Type (holiday house or apartment):Holiday apartment
Name:Casa Tancau
Description
Three rooms apartment on the mezzanine floor in a semi-detached house in Tancau, only 250 meters from the beach.
Consisting of a bedroom with a double bed, 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds, bathroom with shower, kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace. Large terrace.
Well cared for, in a comfortable position to move on foot to the beach and near all the other services.
Situation
Country:Italy
Main region:Sardinia
Sub region:South Sardinia
City:Santa Maria Navarrese
Next to:Tortoli (12 km)
Situation map and route planning:
Distances
Shopping:250 m
Sea:250 m
Lake:25 km
River:12 km
Tennis:1 km
Horse riding:12 km
Public transport connection
Airport:155 km
Train station:12 km
Bus stop:800 m
Size
Max. number of people:6
Total number of rooms:5
Number of bedrooms:3
Number of bathrooms/shower rooms:2
Number of beds:6
Living space in m2:80
Infrastructure/Options
 Number
Shower:1
WC:1
Washing-machine:1
Kitchen:1
Radio:1
TV:1
Balcony:1
Garden seat place:1
Barbecue:1
 available/allowed
Bed linen:no
Bath towels:no
Kitchen towels:no
Wheelchair-accessible:no
Pets:yes
Smoking:no
Prices/Conditions
Price range:GBP 48 to 134 per day
Price details:Weekly prices: April 400€, Maj 500€, June 600€, July 700€, August 1100€, September 500€,
October-March 300€.
 
Minimun stay 7 days.
Pets allowed (+50€)
Final cleaning not included 50€ (obligatory).
Water, gas and electricity included.
The cleaning of the kitchen and dining area is on the responsibility of our guests.
A damage deposit of 100€ to pay at the arrival, which will be refunded at the departure if there are no damages.
Bed linen and towels available on request 15€ each person.
Check- in time 9am – 8pm. Check out time 10am.
 
Payment of 30% at booking by bank transfer. The remaining 70% upon arrival.
Lessor
Name:Mara Crobu
Country:Italy
Holiday apartment Casa Tancau, Santa Maria Navarrese, South Sardinia, Sardinia, Italy, picture 1
Holiday apartment Casa Tancau, Santa Maria Navarrese, South Sardinia, Sardinia, Italy, picture 2
Holiday apartment Casa Tancau, Santa Maria Navarrese, South Sardinia, Sardinia, Italy, picture 3
Holiday apartment Casa Tancau, Santa Maria Navarrese, South Sardinia, Sardinia, Italy, picture 4
Holiday apartment Casa Tancau, Santa Maria Navarrese, South Sardinia, Sardinia, Italy, picture 5
Availability
free free   occupied occupied   no details no details
November 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   ----
-------
-------
-------
-----  
       
December 2017
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     --
-------
-------
-------
-------
-      
January 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
 ------
-------
-------
-------
----   
       
February 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    ---
-------
-------
-------
----   
       
March 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    ---
-------
-------
-------
-------
       
April 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
-------
-------
-------
-------
--     
       
May 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  -----
-------
-------
-------
-----  
       
June 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     --
-------
-------
-------
-------
       
July 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
-------
-------
-------
-------
---    
       
August 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
   ----
-------
-------
-------
------ 
       
September 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      -
-------
-------
-------
-------
-      
October 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
 ------
-------
-------
-------
----   
       
November 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    ---
-------
-------
-------
------ 
       
December 2018
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
      -
-------
-------
-------
-------
--     
January 2019
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  -----
-------
-------
-------
-----  
       
February 2019
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     --
-------
-------
-------
-----  
       
March 2019
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
     --
-------
-------
-------
-------
-      
April 2019
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
 ------
-------
-------
-------
---    
       
Inquiry form
Surname / Name * 
Country *
Phone with international code * 
E-Mail *
Number of people (adults, children) * 
Pets
Arrival*
Departure*
Questions to the accommodation provider
 * = Entry compulsory
This inquiry is noncommittal and will be forwarded directly to the accommodation provider.